Protect your Assets with Cloud Backup
Acronis Backup Cloud is a safe, scalable, hybrid cloud solution that protects all of your systems and devices, anytime, anywhere. Highly customizable and cost-effective, Acronis provides backup, disaster recovery and secure data access for SMBs and enterprise clients. Acronis solutions include physical, virtual and cloud server backup software, storage management, secure file sharing and system deployment. And it’s the ultimate protection for Microsoft Office 365 email, contacts, calendar and attachments.
- The world’s easiest and fastest data protection for all data on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, and on mobile devices.
- Optimizes data capture to deliver backup 26% faster than other solutions
- Protects 15 platforms from a single console, supports four data encryption standards, delivers 15 second recovery, and is trusted by more than 500,000 businesses worldwide.
- Local and cloud backup for hybrid protection
- Data backup for Office 365 email and mailboxes
- Support for Windows/Linux/Mac/iOS/Android
- Support for a variety of hypervisors, including Vmware vSphere, Hyper-V, Linux KVM
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform from the cloud
- VM replication and failover for data center availability
The Broadest Offering Tailored for Dynamic Environments
- Use intuitive cloud-based web console to reduce IT workload.
- Effortlessly access console from any browser, on any device.
- Provision complete protection in a few minutes with just a few clicks.
- Quickly recover to varied hardware and bare metal with proven Acronis Universal Restore.
Ultimate Peace of Mind
- All Virtual — agentless backup for VMware and Hyper-V, recovers hosts to protect your entire virtual infrastructure
- All Cloud — Protects Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances and Office 365 mailbox data to local and third party cloud storage, ensuring business continuity and simplified recovery,
- All Physical, All Applications, All Users — For any user using any device including Windows PCs and Macs, laptops, desktops, mobile.
- Encrypts data, in transit and at rest, protecting against unauthorized access.
- Choose to store your data in tier 4 certified Acronis Cloud Storage Data Centers.
- Extensive monitoring and reporting - receive flexible and customizable alerts
By purchasing Services on the Site, You agree to comply with the Ingram Micro Cloud Services General Terms of Service and the territory restrictions set forth in the Additional Terms and Conditions for Dropbox Service Subscriptions applicable to any use, ordering or resale or marketing of the products and services ordered through the Site.
Acronis Backup Cloud plans offer limited storage space that can be used for storing your online backups, versions of synced files, virtual machines or applications. There is a capacity for every need from starting capacity of 10GB up to 1TB storage to accommodate all your solutions storage requirements.
Acronis Backup Cloud